Etiketter

fredag 23 november 2012

My postcard




Dear Kelly,

I’m In Sweden right now, celebrating the festival called "Lazy Day". I know, it sounds pretty weird, and it is! Everyone in Sweden is doing nothing the whole day, that’s why it’s called Lazy Day. But it’s not just that, they eat a chocolate cake called ”DUNDERKLADDKAKA” for breakfast, lunch and dinner too! Doesn’t it sound funny? And the children are not in school too, they do nothing like the rest. Well, that’s kind of obvious because it’s called Lazy Day. Oh, about that cake, It’s dinner soon. People say that the cake tastes like heaven dipped in chocolate. I hope you will try this out someday, but it is sadly only 3 times a year. I need to get back to being lazy.

Sincerely, Alexander

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar