Etiketter

onsdag 5 februari 2014

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - DL & CC

Questions ’n stuff
  1. (Blue hat) Why did the parents/guardians send the children specifically to that house? Why that one?
  2. (Red hat) What did they think of the old professor? Did they have mixed opinions?
  3. (White/Blue) What precluded them from exploring the woods? What did they do instead?
  4. (Green ha) What could they do instead?
  5. (White hat)How big was the inside of the wardrobe that caught Lucy’s attention?
  6. (Yellow hat)What was she greeted with on the other side?


Creative Connector

A scene that I can connect, to an actual experience I had, is the part where the children start to explore this huge and rather intimidating house. I remember, as I was younger, when I explored my godfather’s huge strange house. No, I didn’t really discover a new world on the other side of a closet, but the feeling of exploring and finding peculiar stuff here and there was pretty fun. I chose this experience not only because of the resemblance but also the feeling of nostalgia that really hit me whilst reading the text. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar