Etiketter

fredag 24 maj 2013

Pronouns - summary


Pronouns are words you use instead of saying someones name. There are two types of pronouns: Personal pronouns and possessive pronouns. I, you (’du’ in swedish), he, she, it, we, you (’ni’ in swedish) they, me, him, you (’dig’ in swedish), her, it, us, you (’er’ in swedish) and them are all personal pronouns. My, your, his, her, its, our, their, mine, yours, his, hers, ours, and theirs are possessive pronouns. 

Here are some examples of how to the personal pronouns: 
Bert likes turtles. He also likes parrots. (Subject form)
Do you even speak english? (Subject form) 
Greta is weird, I don’t like her. (Object form)

Here are some examples of how to use the possessive pronouns:
This is my dog. (Linked)
That bag is hers. (Independent) 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar