Etiketter

onsdag 15 januari 2014

Baby's Ears - DL and CC




Q&A thingy (without A’s)
  1. (Red hat) Why is mom worried about grandma?
  2. (Black hat) Why doesn’t mom want her to go back to N.Y.?
  3. (White hat & Green hat) How does the main protagonist (Val) make grandma like Florida and prevent her to go back? Are there any other methods?
  4. (Blue hat) Why is grandma afraid of the water?
  5. (Yellow hat & blue hat)What happens in the end, did Val’s method prove to be successful? 

Creative Connector
The part in this book that I will connect to my own experience is the scene where Val and her grandma go to the beach - in search of sea shells - because it takes place in Florida, and the beach (I’d guess Miami Beach) where I once was with my family. My memory is a bit hazy, but I remember that I was really hyped because of the fact that the Miami Beach is really famous. It turned out to be another large mediocre beach. Basically pretty underwhelming. Neither did I collect any rare and fine sea shells, so the connection ends there. 
I chose my experience to connect it with this part of the story because Miami Beach is the first thing that comes to mind, even if these two events don’t share much resemblance. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar