Etiketter

onsdag 21 augusti 2013

Lockie's Diary


Dear  diary,
Today was a terrible and messed up day. My family and I moved away from the city and ended up in a swamp (the family members are: my mum Joy, my dad Sarge, brother Philip and my sister Barbara, aka blob). Yes, a swamp. The house is a piece of utter junk, too, which makes it even better. But - nevertheless - I met a beautiful girl in school... but I made fool out of myself so it kind of evens it out. That’s not all, I also hit myself in the goolies with my surfboard whilst surfing. So I had to drag my self to shore where I laid down and started to hallucinate because of the excruciating pain (I always do that when I’m in pain... for some odd reason that doesn’t make any sense at all). And when I came home my family made fun of me with the use of ”funny” puns about balls. I know, very mature. Plus my brother wet his bed, as usual.  
Well, at least I made a new friend. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar